Annual Symposium co-organized with PBGB +PRI
NRT Annual Symposium is co-organized with PBGB +PRI (partial funding from Corteva Agriscience)
- Mohammad Awais Khan - Associate Professor, Cornell University;
- Ian Stavness - Associate Professor, University of Saskatchewan;
- Karl Broman - Professor in Biostatistics and Medical Informatics, University of Wisconsin – Madison;
- Carolyn J Lawrence-Dill - Professor, Iowa State University;
- Yufeng Ge - Associate Professor, University of Nebraska-Lincoln;
- Sandra Truong - Research Scientist, Crop Systems Modeling, DuPont Pioneer.